Half Day Casablanca Shore Excursion!!!
Casablanca Shore Excursion will let you visit the largest city of the kingdom during a half day tour.
Casablanca is also the economic heart of Morocco, erected mainly during the French protectorate, and stands today as a modern and westernized city.
Casablanca Shore Excursion will take you for a half day tour to the main touristic features of both the modern town and the medina of Casablanca. The Casablanca Shore Tour includes the Royal Palace, the Central Market, the District of Habous, the Aïn Diab Corniche, the Nation’s Square and the magnificent huge Hassan II Mosque (exterior visit) which is the largest mosque in the country and the 7th largest in the world and its minaret is the world’s tallest at 210 meters.
Book today your Casablanca Shore Excursion for a half day tour in private or in group. Do not miss the breathtaking Hassan II Mosque (optional visit).
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From/To the port of Casablanca|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||1:00 PM (approxi.)|
AC TransportationTour Guide
TippingNon Specified Services
Casablanca Shore Excursion FAQ
Question – Is there any discount for booking Casablanca shore excursion?
Answer – Pure Morocco Tours & Travel is upbeat to offer a discount for customers who pay the full expense of their tour ahead of time. We will help you during the booking and fix the discount for the Casablanca shore excursion.
Pure Morocco tour guide and driver will pick you up from Casablanca port according to your ship arrival.
Casablanca Shore Excursion will take you to the main touristic features of both the modern town and the medina of course.
The guided visit of Casablanca Shore Excursion includes the Royal Palace, the Central Market, the District of Habous, the Aïn Diab Cornice, the Nation’s Square and the magnificent huge Hassan II Mosque which is the largest mosque in the country and the 7th largest in the world and its minaret is the world’s tallest at 210 meters, you’ll have the right to an exterior visit of this architectural gem.
End of the visit and transfer back to your hotel.
Half Day Casablanca Shore Excursion Rates :
- Tour Rates :
All published rates are quoted in USD, per person per booking, and are valid all year round, except during Christmas and New Year breaks.
The minimum and max price depend on the number of travellers for each tour booking.
- Children Policy:
00-01.99: Free of charge
02-11.99: Until 50% discount, depending on the tour
12+: is considered as an adult
- How to book your Tour:
- To book a prearranged tour, (a) select it and click on the “BOOK NOW” icon located under the “DETAILS” page of the tour, you will have to enter your travel date, select how many persons are travelling with you, before to continue the booking process.
(b) You can also book your tour at our booking page BOOK NOW.
- To customize a published tour, or to inquire for a specific tailor made tour, please fill the following form FREE INQUIRY
- Payment Policy:
Bookings should be done as early as possible to reserve your desired visit to Morocco; all the included services will be booked and secured upon receiving a deposit of at least of 30% (depending on each tour), this deposit constitutes a part of your final payment. The remaining balance should be paid according to the conditions of each booking.
Deposits can be made according to the following conditions:
- Minimum of 25% deposit for bookings made 30 days before tour date
- Full payment fore bookings made less that 29 days to arrival date.
- For Christmas and New Year holidays, the required deposit is 100%.
- In case of high occupancy and/or if a specific payment conditions are requested by hotels/providers, a special payment terms will apply to the concerned booking file.
- Tour Voucher:
Once your tour is confirmed, you will receive our final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. This voucher will include all the necessary details such as Pure Morocco representative contact and emergency phone number.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We will do everything possible to meet your needs. We recommend all our customers to buy travel insurances in case of interruption, accidents, illness, or anything that may happen.
If a booking must be cancelled, cancellation fee may apply as per the below outlined conditions:
- No cancellation fee when cancellation is made 21 days in advance of the travel date
- Between 21 and 14 days in advance of your travel date: 50% cancellation fee.
- Between 14 and 7 days in advance of your travel date: 75% cancellation fee.
- From 7 days to your travel date: 100% cancellation fee.
- No refunds are possible in the case of no show and/or after the tour starts
- Morocco Entry Visa:
A valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Morocco is needed. Entry visas to Morocco can be obtained from Morocco Consulate before departure.
If you are a citizen of one of the listed countries, here below, you don’t need a visa to enter Morocco for the purpose of tourism for up to 3 months: United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland. For more info and details on entry visa to Morocco please check with the Moroccan consulate or embassy at your country.
Tips to drivers and guides are not mandatory but expected. There is no standard amount for tipping in Morocco, and like many countries, you have to go on your gut feeling based on the service you get.