Chefchaouen Shore Excursion !!!
Chefchaouen is a village of the Rif, its charm comes from its narrow streets, its tiled roves, its blue colors and its wrought iron windows.
Chefchaouen Shore Excursion will allow you to visit the blue city of Chefchaouen.
On the way from Tangier to the Sais plain, you will find Chefchaouen on the side of the mountains. It is the most charming of the Rif valley villages. For all who visits Chefchaouen, considers the blue city as one of the most beautiful and breathtaking towns in Morocco. You will be fascinated by the authenticity and the beautiful blue houses during your day tour of Chefchaouen from Tangier.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore Chefchaouen Shore Excursion, from Tangier Port !!!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From/To Tangier Port|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||6:00 PM (approxi.)|
AC TransportationTour Guide
TippingNon Specified Services
Pure Morocco driver will pick you up from Tangier Port for the Chefchaouen Shore Excursion.
Departure for the Chefchouen Shore Excursion. Upon arrival you will be joined by your local guide before starting the visit. Cut into the sides of two mountains, Chefchaouen is a city with blue and white lime-washed houses. A powerful charm that you really can feel in the Outa-el-Hammam square, in the cobblestone medina. Sat on the terrace of a cafe, you can enjoy the attractive view of the grand Tarik-Ben-Ziad mosque whose octagonal minaret is inspired by that of the Torre de Oro in Seville. This Andalousian architecture can be found in the Kasbah and its gardens, at the center of the medina. Its walls and its 11 crenellated towers, of which one used to be a dungeon, house an interesting ethnographic museum. A tour of this blue and white village includes the Palace El Makhzan and the famous square Uta el Hamman and the medina.
Optional Lunch. Your tour guide will advise you some good restaurants in the city. Free afternoon, take some time to wander the narrow streets of the old Medina at your own pace.
End of the visit and departure through the Rif Mountains back to the “Bride of the North», and drop of at the Port of Tangier.
- Tour Rates :
All published rates are quoted in USD, per person per booking, and are valid all year round, except during Christmas and New Year breaks.
The minimum and max price depend on the number of travellers for each tour booking.
- Children Policy:
00-01.99: Free of charge
02-11.99: Until 50% discount, depending on the tour
12+: is considered as an adult
- How to book your Tour:
- To book a prearranged tour, (a) select it and click on the “BOOK NOW” icon located under the “DETAILS” page of the tour, you will have to enter your travel date, select how many persons are travelling with you, before to continue the booking process.
(b) You can also book your tour at our booking page BOOK NOW.
- To customize a published tour, or to inquire for a specific tailor made tour, please fill the following form FREE INQUIRY
- Payment Policy:
Bookings should be done as early as possible to reserve your desired visit to Morocco; all the included services will be booked and secured upon receiving a deposit of at least of 30% (depending on each tour), this deposit constitutes a part of your final payment. The remaining balance should be paid according to the conditions of each booking.
Deposits can be made according to the following conditions:
- Minimum of 25% deposit for bookings made 30 days before tour date
- Full payment fore bookings made less that 29 days to arrival date.
- For Christmas and New Year holidays, the required deposit is 100%.
- In case of high occupancy and/or if a specific payment conditions are requested by hotels/providers, a special payment terms will apply to the concerned booking file.
- Tour Voucher:
Once your tour is confirmed, you will receive our final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. This voucher will include all the necessary details such as Pure Morocco representative contact and emergency phone number.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We will do everything possible to meet your needs. We recommend all our customers to buy travel insurances in case of interruption, accidents, illness, or anything that may happen.
If a booking must be cancelled, cancellation fee may apply as per the below outlined conditions:
- No cancellation fee when cancellation is made 21 days in advance of the travel date
- Between 21 and 14 days in advance of your travel date: 50% cancellation fee.
- Between 14 and 7 days in advance of your travel date: 75% cancellation fee.
- From 7 days to your travel date: 100% cancellation fee.
- No refunds are possible in the case of no show and/or after the tour starts
- Morocco Entry Visa:
A valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Morocco is needed. Entry visas to Morocco can be obtained from Morocco Consulate before departure.
If you are a citizen of one of the listed countries, here below, you don’t need a visa to enter Morocco for the purpose of tourism for up to 3 months: United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland. For more info and details on entry visa to Morocco please check with the Moroccan consulate or embassy at your country.
Tips to drivers and guides are not mandatory but expected. There is no standard amount for tipping in Morocco, and like many countries, you have to go on your gut feeling based on the service you get.