Essaouira Day Trip from Marrakech:
Located only 170 Kms from Marrakech on the Atlantic Coast,Essaouira is a captivating place. Its ramparts, the sea breeze, the immaculate beach and the tranquillity are an unforgettable experience.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From/To your hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||7:00 PM (approxi.)|
AC TransportationTour Guide
TippingNon Specified Services
- Essaouira Day Trip from Marrakech Tour Rates :
|1||2||3 to 5||6 to 7|
8 to 10
Price per pax
|281 USD||145 USD||98 USD||82 USD||79 USD|
All rates are listed in USD per person per trip and are valid all year round, except during Christmas and New Year breaks.
- Children Policy:
00 – 01.99: Free of charge
02 – 11.99: Until 50% discount, depending on the tour
12+: is considered as an adult
- Payment Policy:
Bookings should be done as early as possible to reserve your desired visit to Morocco; all the included services will be booked and secured upon receiving a deposit of at least of 30% (depending on each tour), this deposit constitutes a part of your final payment. The remaining balance will be paid on arrival to your tour leader/driver.
Deposits can be made according to the following conditions:
- By Credit Card.
- By bank transfer, when booking is made at least 15 days before arrival.
- By Western Union or Paypal, when bookings are made at least 7 days before arrival.
- By Western Union, when bookings are made at least 3 days before arrival.
During the Christmas and New Year holidays, the required deposit is 100%.
- Tour Voucher:
Once your tour is confirmed, you will receive our final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. This voucher will include all the necessary details such as Pure Morocco representative contact and emergency phone number.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We will do everything possible to meet your needs. We recommend all our customers to buy travel insurances in case of interruption, accidents, illness, or anything that may happen.
If a booking must be canceled, cancellation fee may apply as per the below outlined conditions:
- No cancellation fee when calncellation is made 14 days in advance of the travel date
- Between 7 and 14 days in advance of your travel date: 25% cancellation fee.
- Between 3 and 6 days in advance of your travel date: 50% cancellation fee.
- Within 2 days of your travel date: 100% cancellation fee.
- No refunds are possible in the case of a no show and/or after the tours start.
- Morocco Entry Visa:
A valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Morocco is needed. Entry visas to Morocco can be obtained from Morocco Consulate before departure.
If you are a citizen of one of the listed countries, here below, you don’t need a visa to enter Morocco for the purpose of tourism for up to 3 months: United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland…and others. For more info and details on entry visa to Morocco please check with the Moroccan consulate or embassy at your country.
Tips to drivers and guides are not mandatory but expected. There is no standard amount for tipping in Morocco, and like many countries, you have to go on your gut feeling based on the service you get.