Marrakech Day Trip from Rabat !
If you are visiting Morocco for the 1st time, you should consider visiting Marrakech, a living testimony of the the dynasties of yesteryear, with its architectural treasures incarnating all the splendor of the Orient. Marrakech is at present a mixture of modernism and authenticity.
Marrakech Day Trip from Rabat will allow you to visit the highlights of the city of palms, by visiting among the several things to do, the famous Jamaa El Fna square, Koutoubia Mosque, Bahia Palace, Menara and the souks…
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From/To your hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||7:00 PM (approxi.)|
AC TransportationTour Guide
TippingNon Specified Services
Pure Morocco driver will pick you up from your hotel in Rabat and departure to Marrakech via the highway. Upon arrival, you will be joind by your local guide before and then start the visit. The tour will start with the defining landmark of Marrakech its 12th-century tiled minaret of the Koutoubia mosque. Palais Bahia: A 19th century palace boasts a large courtyard, beautiful fountains, tiles, ornate wall-carvings, gardens, and is an excellent spot to find tranquility and marvel at traditional Moroccan craftsmanship.
Continue to the intriguing Saadien Tombs. After their amazing discovery in 1917, this breathtaking site has been carefully restored and well cared for as it has become one the most popular attractions in Morocco. You’ll also visit the wonderful Dar Si Said museum.
Optional Lunch. Your guide will recommend you some good Moroccan restaurants in Marrakech. In the afternoon, visit the frenetic Djemaa el Fna square, which provides ever-changing entertainment, from storytellers, healers, snake charmers, acrobats, and countless food stalls. Explore the colorful souks (market places) of Marrakech. Each trade – spices, carpets, jewelry, enamel, copper, brass, and cedar – is situated in its unique quarter.
End of the visit and transfer back to your hotel in Fez.
- Marrakech Day Trip from Rabat Tour Rates :
|Price per Traveler (USD)||435,00||239,00||166,00||141,00||111,00||89,00|
All published rates are quoted in USD, per person per booking, and are valid all year round, except during Christmas and New Year breaks.
The minimum and max price depend on the number of travellers for each tour booking.
- Children Policy:
00-01.99: Free of charge
02-11.99: Until 50% discount, depending on the tour
12+: is considered as an adult
- How to book your Tour:
- To book a prearranged tour, (a) select it and click on the “BOOK NOW” icon located under the “DETAILS” page of the tour, you will have to enter your travel date, select how many persons are travelling with you, before to continue the booking process.
(b) You can also book your tour at our booking page BOOK NOW.
- To customize a published tour, or to inquire for a specific tailor made tour, please fill the following form FREE INQUIRY
- Payment Policy:
Bookings should be done as early as possible to reserve your desired visit to Morocco; all the included services will be booked and secured upon receiving a deposit of at least of 30% (depending on each tour), this deposit constitutes a part of your final payment. The remaining balance should be paid according to the conditions of each booking.
Deposits can be made according to the following conditions:
- Minimum of 25% deposit for bookings made 30 days before tour date
- Full payment fore bookings made less that 29 days to arrival date.
- For Christmas and New Year holidays, the required deposit is 100%.
- In case of high occupancy and/or if a specific payment conditions are requested by hotels/providers, a special payment terms may apply to the related booking.
- Tour Voucher:
Once your tour is confirmed, you will receive our final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. This voucher will include all the necessary details such as Pure Morocco representative contact and emergency phone number.
Cancellation fees can apply for canceling a confirmed booking with PMT, as mentioned below. You will be notified via email or phone of the total cancellation fee upon canceling your booking.If you cancel more than 31 days before your arrival date, 5% of the deposit paid will be charged as transaction and bank fee.After this date, the following scale of charges will be applied:
- Between 30 and 21 days in advance of your arrival date: 25% cancellation fee.
- Between 20 and 15 days in advance of your arrival date: 50% cancellation fee.
- Between 14 and 7 days in advance of your arrival date: 50% cancellation fee.
- Within 6 days of your arrival date: 100% of the entire due amount will be charged.
- No refunds are possible in the case of a no show and/or after the tours start.
The cancellation of Flight, Boat and Train tickets are subject to the terms and policy of airlines, train and ferry companies. The cancellation fee will be advised at the time of your cancellation.
We refund all confirmed bookings cancelled at least 31 days before the arrival date. A 5% of the deposit paid will be charged as transaction and bank fee.
- Morocco Entry Visa:
A valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Morocco is needed. Entry visas to Morocco can be obtained from Morocco Consulate before departure.
If you are a citizen of one of the listed countries, here below, you don’t need a visa to enter Morocco for the purpose of tourism for up to 3 months: United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland. For more info and details on entry visa to Morocco please check with the Moroccan consulate or embassy at your country.
Tips to drivers and guides are not mandatory but expected. There is no standard amount for tipping in Morocco, and like many countries, you have to go on your gut feeling based on the service you get.