Rabat and Casablanca Day Trip
Rabat and Casablanca day tour will lead you to explore the economic and the administrative capitals of Morocco.
Your Rabbat and Cassablanca day trip will start either by Rabat City Tour or by Casablanca City Tour.
The Rabat city tour will lead you to discover the main sites of the capital of Morocco such as, the Kasbah of Oudaias, the Hassan Tower and the ruins of 200 columns, the Chellah Necropolis, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, the medina and more!
The Casablanca City Tour will lead you to discover the main sites of Casablanca: such as, the Royal Palace, the Central Market, the District of Habous, The corniche of Ain Diab, The Hassan II Mosque (exterior visit), and more!
Book online the Rabat and Casablanca day trip to combine the heritage of Rabat and and the modernity of Casablanca, or contact us to tailor made your tour.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From/To your hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||5:00 PM (approxi.)|
AC TransportationTour Guide
TippingNon Specified Services
Pure Morocco driver will pick you up from your hotel in Casablanca.
The visit may start by Casablanca or by Rabat.
The half day will dedecated to Rabat, upon arrival, the visit will start at Chellah or Sala Colonia which is a necropolis and complex of ancient Roman Mauritania Tingitana and medieval ruins at the outskirts of Rabat; it is the most ancient human settlement on the mouth of the Bouregreg River. Next you have the chance to see the Hassan Tower which is a minaret of an incomplete mosque, this tower was intended to be the largest minaret in the world along with its mosque but the work stopped just after the death of Yaakub Al Mansour. Other wonderful places to visit are:
- Mohammed V mausoleum: is a historical building located on the opposite side of Yaakub Al Mansour esplanade. It contains the tombs of the Moroccan king Mohammed V and his two sons, late King Hassan II and Prince Abdallah. The building is considered a masterpiece of modern Alaouite dynasty architecture, with its white silhouette, topped by a typical green tiled roof, green being the color of Islam. A reader of the Koran is often present, having his assigned seat. Its construction was completed in 1971. Hassan II was buried there following his death in 1999.
- Ouddayas Kasbah: is a Kasbah at the mouth of the Bouregreg River, it was built in the twelfth century by the Almohads who called it “Al Mahdia” in reference to their leader Al Mahdi Ben Tumurt. Originally this Kasbah was a Ribat (a military defense). And later the Kasbah gave its name to the whole city. Kasbah Ouddayas is a city within a city, a little city apart in Rabat. In 2012 it was inscribed on the list of World Heritage of UNESCO as a cultural asset along with other sites in the city.
Optional Lunch. Your tour guide will advise you some good restaurants in the city.
The 2nd half of the day will be dedicated to the visit of Casablanca, you will visit the Royal Palace, the Central Market, the District of Habous, the Aïn Diab Cornice, the Nation’s Square and the magnificent huge Hassan II Mosque (Exterior visit) which is the largest mosque in the country and the 7th largest in the world and its minaret is the world’s tallest at 210 meters, you’ll have the right to an interior visit of this architectural gem.
End of the visit and transfer back to your hotel in Casablanca.
Rabat & Casablanca Day Trip from Casablanca:
- Tour Rates :
All published rates are quoted in USD, per person per booking, and are valid all year round, except during Christmas and New Year breaks.
The minimum and max price depend on the number of travellers for each tour booking.
- Children Policy:
00-01.99: Free of charge
02-11.99: Until 50% discount, depending on the tour
12+: is considered as an adult
- How to book your Tour:
- To book a prearranged tour, (a) select it and click on the “BOOK NOW” icon located under the “DETAILS” page of the tour. Select your travel date, number of persons travelling with you, and to continue the booking process until the confirmation.
- You can also book your tour at our booking page BOOK NOW.
- To customize a published tour, or to inquire for a specific tailor made-tour, please use the TOUR QUOTE