Rabat and Casablanca Day Trip
Rabat and Casablanca day trip will lead you to explore the economic and the administrative capitals of Morocco.
YouR Rabat and Casablanca day trip will start either by Rabat or by Casablanca.
The Rabat city tour will lead you to discover the main sites of Rabat: such as, the Kasbah of Oudaias, the Hassan Tower and the ruins of 200 columns, the Chellah Necropolis, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, the medina and more!
The Casablanca City Tour will lead you to discover the main sites of Casablanca: such as, the Royal Palace, the Central Market, the District of Habous, The corniche of Ain Diab, The Hassan II Mosque (exterior visit), and more!
Book online the Rabat and Casablanca day trip to combine the heritage of Rabat and and the modernity of Casablanca, or contact us to tailor made your tour.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||From/To your hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||5:00 PM (approxi.)|
AC TransportationTour Guide
TippingNon Specified Services
Pure Morocco driver will pick you up from your hotel in Casablanca.
The visit may start by Casablanca or by Rabat.
The half day will dedecated to Rabat, upon arrival, the visit will start at Chellah or Sala Colonia which is a necropolis and complex of ancient Roman Mauritania Tingitana and medieval ruins at the outskirts of Rabat; it is the most ancient human settlement on the mouth of the Bouregreg River. Next you have the chance to see the Hassan Tower which is a minaret of an incomplete mosque, this tower was intended to be the largest minaret in the world along with its mosque but the work stopped just after the death of Yaakub Al Mansour. Other wonderful places to visit are:
- Mohammed V mausoleum: is a historical building located on the opposite side of Yaakub Al Mansour esplanade. It contains the tombs of the Moroccan king Mohammed V and his two sons, late King Hassan II and Prince Abdallah. The building is considered a masterpiece of modern Alaouite dynasty architecture, with its white silhouette, topped by a typical green tiled roof, green being the color of Islam. A reader of the Koran is often present, having his assigned seat. Its construction was completed in 1971. Hassan II was buried there following his death in 1999.
- Ouddayas Kasbah: is a Kasbah at the mouth of the Bouregreg River, it was built in the twelfth century by the Almohads who called it “Al Mahdia” in reference to their leader Al Mahdi Ben Tumurt. Originally this Kasbah was a Ribat (a military defense). And later the Kasbah gave its name to the whole city. Kasbah Ouddayas is a city within a city, a little city apart in Rabat. In 2012 it was inscribed on the list of World Heritage of UNESCO as a cultural asset along with other sites in the city.
Optional Lunch. Your tour guide will advise you some good restaurants in the city.
The 2nd half of the day will be dedicated to the visit of Casablanca, you will visit the Royal Palace, the Central Market, the District of Habous, the Aïn Diab Cornice, the Nation’s Square and the magnificent huge Hassan II Mosque (Exterior visit) which is the largest mosque in the country and the 7th largest in the world and its minaret is the world’s tallest at 210 meters, you’ll have the right to an interior visit of this architectural gem.
End of the visit and transfer back to your hotel in Casablanca.
Rabat & Casablanca Day Trip from Casablanca:
|Price per Traveler (USD)||375,00||198,00||149,00||108,00||91,00||75,00|
All published rates are quoted in USD, per person per booking, and are valid all year round, except during Christmas and New Year breaks.
The minimum and max price depend on the number of travellers for each tour booking.
- Children Policy:
00-01.99: Free of charge
02-11.99: Until 50% discount, depending on the tour
12+: is considered as an adult
- How to book your Tour:
- To book a prearranged tour, (a) select it and click on the “BOOK NOW” icon located under the “DETAILS” page of the tour, you will have to enter your travel date, select how many persons are travelling with you, before to continue the booking process.
(b) You can also book your tour at our booking page BOOK NOW.
- To customize a published tour, or to inquire for a specific tailor made tour, please fill the following form FREE INQUIRY
- Payment Policy:
Bookings should be done as early as possible to reserve your desired visit to Morocco; all the included services will be booked and secured upon receiving a deposit of at least of 30% (depending on each tour), this deposit constitutes a part of your final payment. The remaining balance should be paid according to the conditions of each booking.
Deposits can be made according to the following conditions:
- Minimum of 25% deposit for bookings made 30 days before tour date
- Full payment fore bookings made less that 29 days to arrival date.
- For Christmas and New Year holidays, the required deposit is 100%.
- In case of high occupancy and/or if a specific payment conditions are requested by hotels/providers, a special payment terms may apply to the related booking.
- Tour Voucher:
Once your tour is confirmed, you will receive our final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. This voucher will include all the necessary details such as Pure Morocco representative contact and emergency phone number.
Cancellation fees can apply for canceling a confirmed booking with PMT, as mentioned below. You will be notified via email or phone of the total cancellation fee upon canceling your booking.If you cancel more than 31 days before your arrival date, 5% of the deposit paid will be charged as transaction and bank fee.After this date, the following scale of charges will be applied:
- Between 30 and 21 days in advance of your arrival date: 25% cancellation fee.
- Between 20 and 15 days in advance of your arrival date: 50% cancellation fee.
- Between 14 and 7 days in advance of your arrival date: 50% cancellation fee.
- Within 6 days of your arrival date: 100% of the entire due amount will be charged.
- No refunds are possible in the case of a no show and/or after the tours start.
The cancellation of Flight, Boat and Train tickets are subject to the terms and policy of airlines, train and ferry companies. The cancellation fee will be advised at the time of your cancellation.
We refund all confirmed bookings cancelled at least 31 days before the arrival date. A 5% of the deposit paid will be charged as transaction and bank fee.
- Morocco Entry Visa:
A valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Morocco is needed. Entry visas to Morocco can be obtained from Morocco Consulate before departure.
If you are a citizen of one of the listed countries, here below, you don’t need a visa to enter Morocco for the purpose of tourism for up to 3 months: United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland. For more info and details on entry visa to Morocco please check with the Moroccan consulate or embassy at your country.
Tips to drivers and guides are not mandatory but expected. There is no standard amount for tipping in Morocco, and like many countries, you have to go on your gut feeling based on the service you get.